Traditional techniques, bespoke ingredients, passion and technical know-how.
From sprouted rye sourdough to our luscious malt loaf, our recipes are unique to us and you won’t find bread like it anywhere else.
Headed up by Will Wooster, Wooster’s Bakery has a family tradition of innovation. Established in 1992 by Sue and Simon Wooster, the bakery was hand making quirky breads before ‘artisan’ was reinvented.
With Will at the helm, the bakery has continued to grow in both quality and reputation, culminating in this year’s ‘Best Newcomer’ award in the EADT Suffolk Food & Drink Awards. Good going for just two years messing with flour, salt and water.
Our products are sold from our shop at Bardwell Windmill near Bury St Edmunds (run by Will’s brother Joe) and the following:
· Wyken Vineyards Farmers' market every Saturday 9am until 1pm
· Hadleigh Farmers' Market every Friday 9am until 1pm
· Bury St Edmunds Produce Market every Wednesday
· Bury St Edmunds Farmers' Market second Sunday in the month
· Garboldisham General Stores are now selling Wooster’s bread on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Please contact the shop to place an order
We also supply a selection of restaurants, cafes, farm shops and specialist retailers. Our bakery is small and capacity limited so wholesale business is restricted but we would love to hear from you if you are interested in our products.